Travel and Transportation
The campus is easily accessible by car and close to two major airports serving residents from Southeastern Virginia, Northeastern North Carolina and beyond.
- Flying: Norfolk International Airport is 25 minutes from our campus, and Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport is 40 minutes away. Upon landing, there are a variety of airport shuttles and taxis available.
- Driving: Our Norfolk campus is bounded by Colley Avenue, Brambleton Avenue, Hampton Boulevard, Redgate Avenue and accessible by Interstates 64, 264 and 664.
- Parking: We offer outpatient, short-term and long-term parking lots, as well as free valet parking service located at the heart hospital and river pavilion entrances.
Driving Times to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Williamsburg, VA - 1 hour
- Charlottesville, VA - 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Durham, NC - 3 hours
- Raleigh, NC - 3 hours
- Wilmington, NC - 4 hours and 15 minutes
- Knoxville, TN - 8 hours
Flying Times to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Charlotte, NC - 1 hour
- NYC - 1 hour
- Philadelphia - 1 hour
- Baltimore - 50 minutes
- Washington, D.C. - 50 minutes